New Hope Recovery offers specialized Outpatient Treatment for Adults and Adolescents. Each program is tailored to fit the needs of each age group.
Adult Recovery Program
This program provides an 8 to 10 week educational and supportive treatment plan that includes the following:
- Individual assessment of client and family needs.
- The development of a personalized recovery plan.
- Private, family and group counseling sessions.
- Relapse Prevention Skills
- Resource and Referral Service.
Adolescent Recovery Program
This program is especially important to us at New Hope, as we recognize that young lives must be given special consideration and caring in order to overcome the crippling effects of addiction. For this reason, we place special emphasis on issues relating to young adults. This Program offers all of the same services as the Adult Program, along with these additions:
For Young Adults:
- Caring and support for those affected by addiction within the family system.
- Education and encouragement for recovery and healing.
- Specialized counseling for teen-age issues.
For Parents and Guardians:
- Education about the consequences of addiction; in terms of family structure, development and age appropriate behavior.
- Education and training to break the cycle of dependency.
- Counseling and development of parental support (for one's self and one's child.)
At New Hope we take a comprehensive approach towards outpatient services. It is our goal not only to guide clients and their families through the recovery process, but to provide the life-skills that will enable them to make recovery an independent and life-long commitment.